Time TacticsFrom Chaos to Control in a Modern Workplace
Can You Relate To The Following?
- Emails just don’t stop overwhelming your inbox.
- Social Media is only providing more ways people can get to you.
- Your smartphone has become an addictive distraction at times if you really admitted it.
- Your organisation is placing greater demands on you then ever before to produce results quickly and on time.
- Your work colleagues sometimes make it difficult for you to cut through and get the job done.
If you can relate to a small amount of the above then welcome to the 21st century work environment. Never before has the pressure of individual performance been so intensely scrutinised, placing high demand on finding new strategies to cut through the daily clutter.
Time Tactics has been designed with you, the modern day professional, in mind. If you are looking for innovative ways to manage your day and get results in a technology driven work environment then this course is for you. The strategies in this program address how we manage our time using many of the tools that have now become our great time saboteurs. It also focuses on how to navigate the integrated relationships and implement the strategies that are necessary to get the job done!
Time Tactics is applicable to anyone who is looking for ways to increase their performance and navigate through the modern day work pressures, whilst reducing stress and time sabotaging practices. It is aimed at all levels of the organisation and is relevant to senior and middle management, as well as those looking for new and fresh ideas to increase their personal performance.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 15 participants.
Duration: One day or 1/2 day program
Cost: Upon request.
You Will Discover:
- The powerful skill of externalisation and why it can help you gain control
- Methods to set time boundaries ‘learning how to say no effectively’
- How to correctly balance technology and productivity
- How to avoid the common and costly time saboteurs, or sometimes referred to as ‘Time Parasites’
- What your personal time management style is and how to tap in to your perfect productivity flow
- Ways to manage your email inbox with military like organisation and start fresh everyday
- A unique prioritisation system allowing you to focus on your 20% of priorities which yield an 80% result
- Tips and tricks using smart phones and ipads to manage your office from literally anywhere in the world
- How to set up your work environment to improve your organsiation effectiveness
- Several communication techniques to manage your daily interruptions building your personal productivity culture
- Stress busters that keep your blood pressure down and your performance results up
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the key elements to implement time management skills in the modern workplace
- Gain a clear understanding of the successful mindset that creates high level performance
- How to use technology to develop and release your personal productivity style
- Communicate and manage your workplace relationships towards your desired outcomes
- Set up your work environment as your performance HQ
- Set your goals and achieve the personal reward and satisfaction of fulfilment
- Create your personal action plan to implement as soon as your back in the workplace