Results Driven InfluenceThe Simple Techniques of Successful Workplace Persuasion!
‘We are Designed to BE Influential and to BE Influenced’
Achievers understand something that few do; they realise that the ability to communicate and work effectively with other individuals is a key component to influencing outcomes. In these times, having ‘Results Driven Influencing Skills’ in business is a crucial skill in order to increase productivity and achieve the necessary outcomes.
“Results Driven Influence” is a one-day program designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills and understanding to deal with the day-to-day challenges of influence and persuasion to achieve desired outcomes. The participant will learn how to develop and implement strategies to effectively deal with different authorities and power bases, understand the qualities of an effective influencer, and learn how to convince others to embrace your ideas, gain win/win outcomes, and gain support for initiatives.
“Be around the people you want to be like, because you will be like the people you are around.”Sean Reichie
For anyone who needs to gain results when dealing with internal or external stakeholders, employees, clients, managers or senior executives who are required to persuade individuals to achieve initiatives and influence outcomes. If you desire to increase your influence in your organisation to create bigger and better career opportunities than this course is a must for you.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 15 participants.
Duration: One or 2 day program.
Cost: Upon request.
You Will Discover
- How to effectively deal with those down, across and up line to your position.
- The practical techniques to gain support for your objectives.
- How to use the psychology of persuasion and people response triggers.
- Profiling techniques to analyse and help predict the other party’s true motives.
- How to create an interest map and develop the right strategy.
- Secret advanced influencing techniques used by some of the world’s top performers.
- Negotiating to achieve mutually acceptable outcomes.
- How to become influential in facilitating change.
- The right strategies to attract motivated individuals when working across multiple teams.
- The ability to structure and communicate your message persuasively.
- How to use your confidence to create the right atmosphere for buy in.
- The key strategies you need to know to use your network to expand your influential impact.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the key elements to deal with stubborn or dominating communicators and influence the outcomes.
- Develop the right influence strategy to match the situation.
- Understand the psychology of influence and the triggers that all human beings react to.
- Communicate and position your message in the most influential way.
- Use your new found confidence to create new opportunities.
- Motivate people to your way of thinking.
- Understand the key advantages to developing an influence network map
- Work in a variety of situations and quickly identify the most effective influence strategy