Leading and Managing Change SuccessfullyPositive Strategies to Ensure that you Lead Change the Right Way!
Leading and Managing Change Successfully is applicable to anyone who is looking for ways to lead their team and department through organisational change. It is aimed at all levels of senior and middle management, as well as those looking for new and fresh ideas to help take their team to the next level. This course is applicable to all those who are either currently, or will be going through the change process with their team.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 15 participants.
Duration: 1/2, 1 or 2 day program
Cost: Upon request.
You Will Discover
- The 8 steps of effective change
- The psychology of change management
- How to identify opportunities for positive change
- When and how to communicate the right message during the change process
- The 5 characteristics of leading teams effectively through change
- Create the buy-in for change
- The right techniques to deal with resistance to change
- The strategies to create a vision and culture that embraces change
Key Learning Outcomes
- Avoid the common mistakes that people make when leading change
- Identify your key influencers and change agents
- Understand the key motivators of change.
- Create a continuous improvement process encouraging effective feedback
- Lead change positively
- Help employees identify the positive opportunities within change
- Understand the psychology of how humans react to change and know how to manage it
- Develop the right communication strategy for your team during the change process
- Know the strategies to deal with entrenched thinking and resistance to change
- Define change and it’s stages
- Develop an understanding that change is a continued process that never stops
- Set up a successful communication plan for the change.