Emotional Intelligence in the WorkplaceEnhance Your Performance through Emotional Awareness!
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace is applicable to anyone who is looking for ways to lead their team or themselves to new levels of personal and people awareness resulting in top performance. It is aimed at all levels of the organisation and is designed to give fresh ideas and techniques to enhance self and people management skills.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 15 participants.
Duration: One day or 1/2 day program
Cost: Upon request.
You Will Discover
- Understanding the concept and dynamics of EI
- Understanding the correlation between emotional intelligence & relationship building
- How to identify opportunities for positive change
- How to manage emotions to enhance your workplace productivity
- The core EI competencies and how compare
- The role of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- The key techniques to profile colleagues
- How to use emotionally intelligent communication practices
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Learn the core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- Managing your EI to enhance your performance levels
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Use EI to help resolve workplace conflict
- Assess your personal Emotional Intelligence level
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
- Communicate your emotions using the right language.
- Use EI to be an outstanding coach and leader
- Understand the difference between intention and impact
- Develop better relationship building techniques
- Be more aware of your emotional blind spots