Delivering 5 Star Customer ServiceTurning Your Customers Into Your Best Promotion Yet!
Q. How do you increase profits and create clients who are your best marketing tool?
A. Deliver 5 star customer service.
Sales turn prospects into new customers. Service turns new customers into repeat customers. In order to enjoy the rewards of excellent customer experience and repeat business, service needs to be the top priority. The front-line employees of any business form the customer’s impression, which has a direct result on profits. This training program is for individuals and companies who desire to be profitable and create a company culture with 5 star customer service by motivating, training, and enabling their employees to deliver 5 star customer service.
“The customer is not always right, but must always be managed right!”
This is applicable to anyone who desires key strategies to improve their customer service ability. It is suitable for those who work in all service areas including sales, call centres, retail, and any internal or external customer contact role.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 15 participants.
Duration: One day or 1/2 day program
Cost: Upon request.
Discover the Following
- How Your Customers Really Perceive You
- How to Under Promise and Over Deliver
- How to Identify Customer Value Perception
- Why Customers Leave or Stay
- Understanding What 5 Star Service Really Means
- How To Send the Right Customer Message
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- How to Understand the Value of Feedback
- How to Use the Telephone Effectively
- Strategies to Keep Your Customers Coming Back
- Creating the 5 Star Culture for Customer Service
Key Learning Outcomes
The skills learned in this course will increase your knowledge and ability in the daily interaction and productivity of your role as a customer service provider.
As a participant you will gain the awareness and skills to handle all possible customer scenarios. You will also understand and be able to apply the necessary planning and analysis skills to communicate strategically to your customers.